Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

My Andy Warhol Art Reflection


Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait

1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?
Yes because I like I how did con trusting colors and how I didn’t rush on my portrait.And using bright colors.


2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
I find easy is tracing over my face and doing the background.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
The tricky part is the doing dropping the dye between the eyebrows and the eyes.


4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
No one, I did it all myself and no one helped me.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
Tracing around my face.


6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed artwork?
Doing the background with a smaller brush.

0 comments:

Post a Comment