Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

This is my blog comment By June

My blog comment.



Today my after morning tea time we had drama. While we had drama mrs Eeles (teacher) she told our classroom that we have to do a freeze frame something to do with water but we have to do water our teacher tells us to do what inside its but I couldn't do but I have to do something funny. When Mrs Eeles told us that that our last freeze frame. When she said our freeze frame finish we started to say whoooooo then she said now we can play survival and. While we was playing survival when we was almost finishing our game ( survival ) Mrs Eeles said that now we can get into groups and my groups was Lani, Jasmine,  Jane and June for the tamaki river then we did a game name splish splash sqrite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment