Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

NZ Team Uniform Ranking - Day 6 - Winter Learning Journey

NZ Team Uniform Ranking




 2012 NZ Olympic Uniform. #1

 2008 NZ Olympic Uniform. #3

 2004 NZ Olympic Uniform. #2


Today I had to rank these NZ Team Olympic Uniform in order from 1 to 3. The first one I would rank it a #1 because it in style and I really the dresses. The 2nd I would rank it a #3 because the fashion style is kind ugly (no offense) but just having one pattern to re present New Zealand would be not good. The 3rd one I would rank it a #2 because I can see the use the of the colour and how different style for each gender.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi June,

I like your honesty! I have to admit that I agree with you about the style of the 2008 uniforms. They weren't the most attractive and they didn't appear to flatter the athletes.

Speaking of uniforms, have you seen the pictures of the 2016 outfits for Rio? Here's a link to a recent newspaper article about them:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/81601368/New-Zealand-Olympic-team-uniforms-unveiled-for-Rio-Olympic-Games

What is your opinion about this year's uniform? Is it good?

Cheers, Rachel

Post a Comment